The APS-3G delivers multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/Galileo satellite technology within the same form factor as the APS-3
Integrated with a matching wide band GNSS antenna, the APS-3G provides simultaneous high-quality GPS, GLONASS and Galileo tracking together with a digital UHF radio and GSM/GPRS.
Besides GNSS modernization, the APS-3G also includes a range of innovative features, such as the patented Galileo AltBOC tracking, the advanced multipath mitigation algorithm APME, LOCK+tracking for exeptional tracking stability under high vibration conditions, RTK+ for extended RTK baselines and faster initialization, and AIM+, Septentrio’s Advanced Interference Mitigation technology.
For ease of use and simplicity, the APS-3G is completely coﬁgurable from the data collector via Bluetooth for either Base or Rover operation with the internal UHF radio, or Network Rover operation with the internal cellular modem.
- High capacity hot swappable Li-Ion batteries for continuous power supply during long work sessions.
- Choice of Cellular or UHF transmission delivers maximum uptime for RTK, with the ability to change from RTK Network to Base-Rover when required by field conditions.
- Data collector software with intuitive ease-of-use enables a fast start for Surveyors with minimal training on product use.
- Lightweight and compact unit designed for ultra portability.
- Multi-frequency GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, SBAS and BeiDou with upgrade.
- RTK performance within minutes from cable free operation with wireless devices completely integrated into a compact system.
- RTK accuracy at 1 cm + 1ppm or post processing at 2mm + 0.5 ppm
- Base-Rover, Rover-Base it's all the same to the APS-3. Each unit can be a base or rover unit with no additional equipment purchase.
- Internal Digital UHF transceiver programmable over full UHF band 406-470 MHz.
- Compatible with Pacific Crest, Satel, and Trimble radio protocols
- Quad-band GSM module for worldwide cellular use.
- Use the same equipment for pole, vehicle or in-building by connecting an external GNSS antenna.
- Connect an external radio for greater base transmit power or use the external radio as a cable free repeater.
- Removable SD Card enables plug and play raw data transfer for post processing.
- External DC power input for continuous operation.
|Standalone||H: 1.3 m, V: 1.9 m|
|SBAS||H: 0.60 m, V: 0.80 m|
|DGPS||H: 0.50 m, V: 0.90 m|
|RTK||H: 0.6 cm + 0.5 ppm, V: 1 cm + 1 ppm|
|Static||H: 2 mm + 0.5 ppm, V: 5 mm + 0.5 ppm|
|Output Rate||25 Hz|
|Measurement Rate||25 Hz|
|Average Time To Fixed RTK||<7 sec|
|Cold Start||<45 sec|
|Warm Start||<20 sec|
|Integrated Cellular Modem||
GSM/GPRS Quad Band or CDMA
|Integrated Bluetooth||Class 2|
|Memory Storage||2 GB SD card minimum, removable|
Data Collector or PC
|Serial Ports||2 Lemo|
|Certification||CE, FCC Class B Part 15|
|Internal Battery||2 x Li-Ion, 5000 mAh, 7.4V|
|Current Drain||1.0 to 1.5A, 2.75A peak|
|External Power Input||9 to 18 VDC, Lemo|
|Dimensions||178 mm Dia. X 89.7 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +65 degrees C|
|-40 to +75 degrees C|
Each APS-3G is delivered with 2 x Li-Ion hot swappable batteries, a 2-Bay Battery Charger, a serial cable & a power cable. The APS-3G is ready to use direct from the shipping case.